- Stacks and Architecture by Marcus Tatton – view here
- Artlink Vol 34 #1 pg 93 Review . See opposite.
- Tasmanian Life Artist Profile p36 Winter Edition.
- My Tasmania, Leo Schofield, Saturday Magazine,p2 March 30th. Art open to Interpretation.
- Sunday Tasmanian, p21 August 5th Diverse Work.
- The Mercury, p19 Dec 21st Artist’s Woodpile is his castle.
- 2011 Aarhus Stiftstidende May 25th. Front Page Photo, p12 Photo Story.
- The Mercury Tuesday May 17th, p9 Artist Funds Work Hard for Sculptor. See opposite.
- Headland Sculpture exhibition – TVNZ report: view the video here
- The Weekend West Newspaper, Perth, p12 Photo of ‘Environment’ at Cottesloe Sculpture x Sea. The New Zealand Herald 28th January. NZTV1 News 29th January.
- The Woodman – ABC Tasmania: view the video here
- Channelvision/TransTV Canberra: 4 times per day for one week from 12 noon on Friday 6th August.
- Channelvision/Foxtel/Austar: (National) Channel 183 : Sunday 8th August @ 7.30pm & Weds 11th August @ 9pm. channelvision.com.au Wide Brown Land Sculpture, Canberra.
- The Sydney Morning Herald. pg 18 ‘The Critics’ June 13-14 by John McDonald.
- ABC SundayArts: view the video here
- Sculpture by the Sea, Aarhus, Denmark. Photo of ‘Carbon Equation’ in Aarhus.
- Craft Arts, pg 68 Photo of ‘Carbon Equation’ in Aarhus.
- The Sydney Morning Herald, pg 17 Feb 23-24.’Freycinet Ephemeral Art’
- Herald Sun pg52 Feb 13th Montalto Award
- Jetstar Inflight Magazine pg 9, March Stacks photo, Mountain Festival
- Tasmanian Country, 9 April, A Country Classic
- Tasmanian Country, p30, Friday 25 April, Building a Remnant.
- Tasmanian Country, p31, Friday 25 April Advocating Sculpture for the Masses.
- Launceston Examiner, p3, 26 April, Sculpture will be created from Firewood.
- Sunday Tasmanian, pg84, April 27th Wood stacks at Agfest.
- The Mercury Magazine, p3, Saturday May 3, Ag art makes telling points
- The Mercury Magazine, p3, Saturday May 10, A Uniquely Tassie Triumph.
- ABC TV ‘Sunday Afternoon’ 9 minutes 30.9.07- Contemporary Sculpture.
- Australian Wood Review Front Cover, pp46-49.
- Ovation Channel; In Conversation with Leo Schofield – Neika Studio Interview.
- Craft Arts international #64, 2005. See opposite.
- ABC television review, featuring studio at Neika Tasmania
- Exhibition opening talk by Richard Flanagan – Text of a Talk by Richard Flanagan 1993.